Speech and Language Therapists (SLTs) are the experts in providing support and assistance to children and young people who are experiencing difficulties with speech, language, communication and with feeding and swallowing. Children and young people may also have problems with dysfluency, stammering or their voice.
We offer support to children and young people who experience speech, language, communication or swallowing difficulties through working on communication, understanding, talking, speech sounds and stammering.
Our service is available for children and young people who meet our criteria.
- East Wiltshire
- North Wiltshire
- South Wiltshire
- West Wiltshire
- North Wiltshire: inc. Malmesbury, Chippenham, Calne, Cricklade
- East Wiltshire: inc. Devizes, Marlborough, Pewsey, Tidworth
- South Wiltshire: inc. Salisbury, Amesbury, Wilton, Silton, Mere
- West Wiltshire: inc. Bradford upon Avon, Melksham, Trowbridge, Warminster
- Referral Criteria - Speech and Language Therapy